WTB - 1/9 scale metal 1963 Ford Galaxy

I am looking to buy this kit. It is for a friend. If any aone has any information I would appreciate it. Thanks

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan Beavers

Sorry to dissapoint you but I never heard of such a model.

1/9 scale is quite odd for an automotive model too. Usually they are: 1/8, 1/12, 1/16, 1/18, 1/20, 1/24, 1/25, 1/32, 1/43, and few smaller.

Only items I ever saw in 1/9 scale were Protar Motorcycles. I also never heard of 1/9 metal car kits. Pocher made some metal kits in 1/8 scale but they were modern Exotic cars.

I do think however that there was a plastic model in 1/25 scale of a mid

60's Galaxy released not to long ago. Either Revell-Monogram or AMT Ertl. It shoudl still be available in hobby shops or mail/web order companies.

But I don't think you'll find any large scale models (metal or plastic) of this car.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.