looking for decals - 1:25 Plymouth GTX 440 AMT/ERTL

My box came without a decalsheet, and according to their website, they do not stock any spare parts/decal sheets, so if it's not there,
you're screwed.
Would anyone have this kit, and be willing and able to send me a high-resolution scan of the decalsheet?
AMT/ERTL kit nr. 31930 1969 Plymouth GTX 440 scale 1:25
TIA
Nemesis wrote:

Bummer Dude!
AMT used to have pretty good customer support. Back in the mid-90s I bought a B-52G with a cracked cockpit windscreen. I called AMT (toll free number on the instruction sheet) and instead of sending me a replacement part, they sent me a whole new kit! (Maybe that's why they had financial problems)
Sorry I can't help with the decals.
Martin
Nemesis wrote:

I haven't that kit but I do have an earlier issue '69 Plymouth kit here. Would that help?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Mad-Modeller wrote:

Forget me. I checked last night and mine is a 426, only has the 'custom' decals and I can't even find them. :(
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Tx for looking
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:58:21 -0500, Mad-Modeller

I have that kit, give me a holler if you need help. Mine is a different kit # but same model. Just remove the nospam.
chris

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.yahoo.com says...

As an alternative you could try Keith Marks custom-printed Alps decals. He has a website showing all his decals, including a '69 GTX:
http://public.fotki.com/mofobow /
I don't know how to order from the site, but if nothing else works send him an e-mail at mofobow at hotmail.com.
Rob de Bie
My models: www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/models.htm Me 163B site: www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/me163.htm AQM-34 site: www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/aqm34.htm