Nieuport documentation

My local hobby shop was having a good sale on all plastic models. I was looking for Hobbycraft's new Sopwith Camel kit. They didn't have any- picked up their Nieuport 17 kit instead.

Now, the problem is that while I had some documentation on the Camel, I have none on the Nieuport 17. Can anyone recommend some references for that bird?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Hi Don:

Best currently available is from Albatross Publications in England. They have a two part special on the Nieuport 11 thru 27 written by Jack Bruce. Lots of good reference on the sesqui-plane Nieuports. Vol. 1 covers Nie.11 thru 23, Vol. 2 the rest.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey