OK, Ther's just something wrong about this CNN headline...

on CNN's website at 13:08 EDT under the Science & Space heading was the following:

New rings found around Uranus

here's the story link:

Granted, there probably isn't a better headline for the story, but still, it did make me chuckle!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Ruud

I even met some aliens from Uranus... they don't ever take bath so they smell like shit, seriously!

Reply to
tai fu

Well don't put your lips on 'em.

Reply to