OK, Ther's just something wrong about this CNN headline...

on CNN's website at 13:08 EDT under the Science & Space heading was the following:
New rings found around Uranus
here's the story link:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/04/06/rings.of.uranus.ap/index.html
Granted, there probably isn't a better headline for the story, but still, it did make me chuckle!
Steve
I even met some aliens from Uranus... they don't ever take bath so they smell like shit, seriously!
-- TAI FU

Well don't put your lips on 'em.