Anyone Ever ordered something totally wrong???

Just got my order from luckymodel from Hong Kong. I did not pay enough attention to the item when I ordered, so now I have a set of

1/20 figures for the Hasegawa Maschinen Kreiger series, with no space ship to use them on. Totally screwed this one up. No pont in returning something to China. $$$

Hopefully I can fine what I thought I was buying, the Falke, somewhere "cheap"

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Musicman59 wrote the following:

Yeah, but I built it anyway. :-) Perhaps you can buy the 1/20 spaceship they belong to?

Reply to
willshak

ong Kong. =A0I =A0did not pay

yeah, but its gonna go for around $80.00. I may make the plunge...

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59