Anyone Ever ordered something totally wrong???

Just got my order from luckymodel from Hong Kong. I did not pay
enough attention to the item when I ordered, so now I have a set of
1/20 figures for the Hasegawa Maschinen Kreiger series, with no space
ship to use them on. Totally screwed this one up. No pont in
returning something to China. $$$
Hopefully I can fine what I thought I was buying, the Falke, somewhere
"cheap"
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
Musicman59 wrote the following:
Yeah, but I built it anyway. :-) Perhaps you can buy the 1/20 spaceship they belong to?
Reply to
willshak
ong Kong. =A0I =A0did not pay
yeah, but its gonna go for around $80.00. I may make the plunge...
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59

Site Timeline