Think I ordered the wrong coolant... but maybe not a problem

Wanted the soluble cutting oil from Chronos but accidentally ordered the non-soluble stuff, which came today. Is this still suitable for cutting stainless steel - I thought oil wasn't as cooling as water, although ME machines generally don't need so much cooling...

Reply to
Robin