Something very wrong in Wildfire 2 M020

Hi all
Just vanted to verify if anyone has the same problems as me in WF2
M020.
It seems that i have to doubleclick whenever i want to select an
object on screen, surfaces, edges, references etc. most of the time i
have to click twise on the buttons as well.
I have never seen any behavior like this in any other version og Pro/E
so there has to be something very wrong here.
Any one else seen this behavior??
Hugo
Reply to
huggre
: Hi all : : Just vanted to verify if anyone has the same problems as me in WF2 : M020. : : It seems that i have to doubleclick whenever i want to select an : object on screen, surfaces, edges, references etc. most of the time i : have to click twise on the buttons as well.
AFAIK, same selection process in WF2 as in WF. Some difference in how selection process works if you turn off preselection ('Edit>Select>Preferences'). Hidden features may require clicking through ones above to get to them. Do you have preselection turned on?
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
Thanks David
I was just thinking, today i start my summer holiday, why dont i just forget everything about Pro/e, AutoCAD, Microstation, PDS, PDMS, Xsteel and all that other crap od just grab i beer and lay back.
Have a nice summer everybody :-)
Hugo
Reply to
huggre
: Thanks David : : I was just thinking, today i start my summer holiday, why dont i just : forget everything about Pro/e, AutoCAD, Microstation, PDS, PDMS, : Xsteel and all that other crap od just grab i beer and lay back. : : Have a nice summer everybody :-) : Excellent idea (about the beer) and yeah, happy weekend and happy summer! But don't just completely forget about us. Have a couplethree and come back and tell us a funny story.
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline