Something very wrong in Wildfire 2 M020

Hi all

Just vanted to verify if anyone has the same problems as me in WF2 M020.

It seems that i have to doubleclick whenever i want to select an object on screen, surfaces, edges, references etc. most of the time i have to click twise on the buttons as well. I have never seen any behavior like this in any other version og Pro/E so there has to be something very wrong here.

Any one else seen this behavior??

Hugo

Reply to
huggre

AFAIK, same selection process in WF2 as in WF. Some difference in how selection process works if you turn off preselection ('Edit>Select>Preferences'). Hidden features may require clicking through ones above to get to them. Do you have preselection turned on?

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Thanks David

I was just thinking, today i start my summer holiday, why dont i just forget everything about Pro/e, AutoCAD, Microstation, PDS, PDMS, Xsteel and all that other crap od just grab i beer and lay back.

Have a nice summer everybody :-)

Hugo

Reply to
huggre