Anyone ever modelled a plastic whistle?

I'm trying to incorporate a pneumatic whistle in a design I'm working on
(driven by CO2 cartridge) and I've been looking around the Web (with no
success) to see if I can locate a drawing of some geometry. What I'm
hoping to find is something like a police whistle or recorder (flute)
geometry. Anyone ever done a whistle like this, or have seen such a
model?
See my Web site for a valid email address, or just post a reply (please
don't POST my email address while trying to send me a message -- I get
enough spam as it is).
TIA
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton
Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman
I can't be sure, but I think I remember seeing a recorder model on the SW website some time ago.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Best I've found so far.
HTH, Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
OK, one more, now I'm back to work.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Thanks . . . that's more than I had. This 2nd link I had seen from an earlier search, but the "twig whistle" pages I hadn't seen. It's going to take a bit of experimentation, obviously.
'Sporky'
Muggs wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman