Anyone ever modelled a plastic whistle?

I'm trying to incorporate a pneumatic whistle in a design I'm working on (driven by CO2 cartridge) and I've been looking around the Web (with no success) to see if I can locate a drawing of some geometry. What I'm hoping to find is something like a police whistle or recorder (flute) geometry. Anyone ever done a whistle like this, or have seen such a model?

See my Web site for a valid email address, or just post a reply (please don't POST my email address while trying to send me a message -- I get enough spam as it is).

TIA Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman

I can't be sure, but I think I remember seeing a recorder model on the SW website some time ago.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Best I've found so far.

HTH, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

OK, one more, now I'm back to work.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Thanks . . . that's more than I had. This 2nd link I had seen from an earlier search, but the "twig whistle" pages I hadn't seen. It's going to take a bit of experimentation, obviously.

'Sporky'

Muggs wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman