3D models of pallet rack system components?

Anyone have accurate models of pallet rack system components? You know . . . the uprights with holes in them, the cross beams with tangs to fit into the holes, etc.?

I'll check back, but if you care to email me see my Web site for a valid email address . . . or just unMUNGE the address in the header.

TIA Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman

Sporkman