3D models of pallet rack components?

Anyone have reasonably accurate models of warehouse pallet rack system
components? You know . . . the uprights with holes in them, the cross
beams with tangs to fit into the holes, etc.? Mostly what I need are
just uprights and beams.
I'll check back, but if you care to email me see my Web site for a valid
email address . . . or just unMUNGE the address in the header.
TIA
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton
Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman