Need freelancers (PT or FT) in North Carolina

I have a buddy whose projects are getting behind schedule because of some sick time he is having to take. He and his company (very nice folks) are in dire need of some freelance work, either part time or full time, for several weeks. If you can do FT they can probably accommodate you in their office in Statesville. Either way, you will probably need to conference several times either in their office or somewhere within reasonable driving distance of there or of this fellow's home (in Charlotte), so you would need to live or work within a few hours' drive. Ideally you would have some injection molding design experience and some electromechanical product design experience. Any experience in molding of any kind or in industrial design would probably be helpful. I don't want to post the guy's email here, but I'll get you directly in touch with him if you email or phone me (see my Web site for a cell phone number). I'm NOT acting as a broker here . . . I'm just trying to be helpful to a deserving gentleman. The need is immediate (as in "yesterday"), but the work is not difficult. Mostly concept work to a point where a mold designer in China can take over.

Thank, Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman