Solidworks 2006 Tutorials

Gentlemen, I recently purchased a DVD on Ebay, Solidworks Step by Step Video Tutorials. Excellent tutorials, and would recommend it to anybody who wants to learn more advanced 3D using Solidworks.

Here is the link:

R.Balo

"You can call me faithless I still cling to hope And I believe in love And that's faith enough for me"

Reply to
frbalo

Just make sure you don't get ripped off on the shipping if you buy this thing. I got taken for $22 when it cost the shipper $1.89. First they asked for $12 which I paid, then they sent me an email asking for another $10 so they could give me a tracking number I didn't ask for (and they wouldn't ship UNTIL they got the ten more dollars). So I paid the ten dollars and said "okay where's my tracking number" and got the response "oh, I lost it".

Reply to
sferrin

Hi there, I didn't have any such problems. I received my package very fast. And found the seller to be excellent in everything that he does. He was very kind and prompt with his emails.I had no problems with this seller. Excellent all the way.

Reply to
frbalo

Same here,

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

R.Balo is making an industry out of promoting this video. Last time was Feb 16. Would anyone care to critique the content?

-briancad

************************************************ Date: Fri, Feb 16 2007 4:45 pm From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com TOPIC: Video Training Solidworks Step By Step
Just wanted to let you know there's some great DVD video tutorials on Ebay from fx cad solutions. ************************************************

Reply to