Help rotating view

Help! Is there anyway to rotate your view without changing the plane you're looking at?

e.g.: You pick top view and it shows top view of part yet you would like to clock the view 90-180 degrees for viewing.

Thanks, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

If you mean that you want to change the definition of Front, then redefine the standard views. If in an assy, remate the part to a different plane. If you want to rotate a free part in an assy, RMB drag.

Are any of those what you are asking about? If not, please elaborate.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

"Joseph" wrote in news:463b17a3$0$16366$88260bb3 @free.teranews.com:

Use alt with the right and left arrow keys to twist the view. (twist = rotate the view about an axis normal to the screen.) Shift with arrows rotates the view 90°, and can be used in convoluted sequences to more quickly achieve the equivalent of a 90° or 180° twist.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Thank you, thank you, thank you......;-)

Alt with arrow keys is what I needed........;-)

Thanks again, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Alt with arrow keys is what I needed........;-)

Thanks again, for your efforts to help me out.

Joseph

standard views. If in an assy, remate

Reply to
Joseph

Ditto.....kewl.....another tip to add to the brain....thanx...

Reply to
dutch