Excellent Solidworks DVD Video Tutorials.

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know, that I just purchased the latest DVD Series 2 Step by Step Video Tutorials disk from Ebay, and I just received it today. It's well worth it, and packed with amazing tutorials. Believe it or not i bought it because it contains Photoworks tutorials, and just that alone is well worth the price. I had taken a 4 day course for Basic Solidworks training worth over a thousand bucks paid by my company of course, and let me tell you your better off spending the 40 bucks for the DVD.Try it out.

FR Balo

Signals get crossed And the balance distorted By internal incoherence

Reply to
frbalo

Thanks I have wondered about the quality of these tutorials!

Should I rush to get Series 1 and 2 or just 2, I am an intermediate user?

Aron

"Somewhere in my instincts The primitive took hold."

Reply to
Aron (bacsdesign.com)