Solidworks tutorials in ProductDesignForums.com

Hello industrial designers or recruiters,

Just want to introduce you to our ProductDesignForums.com. Find several design sketching, rendering, modeling tutorials and learn from eachothers by showing your work and receiving feedback to improve. Well, check it out if interested:

waikitchung

This is a great site and I highly recommend it for any Industrial Designer. We (SolidWorks) have learned quite a bit by visiting productdesignforums from time to time.

Regards Mark Biasotti SolidWorks

Reply to
mbiasotti

There is a healthy Solidworks community that posts there. So, if you want to see how an ID er works, you can look around the site. Engineers' input is always welcome to trouble-shoot designs and concepts. We try to keep an open and inclusive environment that demystifies the product development process (whether early concepting or design detaling).

Reply to
parel