uploading drawing Audi R8 with solidworks is still in progress

Hello there ;) ,

We're now uploading the full tutorial of drawing a complete car with its pa rts with Solidworks , It's somehow an advanced tutorial and it based on you r information about 3D Modeling & Surfaces .. so stay tuned!

here's the 1st video , you can view it from down there

Please if you find out any blocked link or something to tell , please send us a feedback to our email address or comment on the post and we'll review it ,.. don't forget to subscribe to our channel on Youtube from here : http ://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=LostEliteGuy

My e-mail : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Marwan Shehata