Solidworks Drawing Macros

I need to standardize many solidworks drawings to one unit/dimension/ tolerance configuration and would like to use a macro, since i dont believe you can do this any other way besides going into each drawing and physically changing it. The problem is that the drawings right now do not follow any one scheme, and were not based on the same drawing template. In many cases say the units may be correct, but the tolerances may be bilateral when i want symmetric. What I need is metric (mm) length units (two decimal places) with inch dual dimensions on the right (three decimal places) and symmetric tolerances.

Can this be accomplished without a very complicated macro? or any other reasonably efficient way? Thanks.

Reply to
Nick

Nick,

You can create a macro for the same and to make it more interactive you give different options within the macro (using user form)

Also try this excel based macro available here

Stefan Berlitz

Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP3.0 SW2007 SP5.0

> I need to standardize many solidworks drawings to one unit/dimension/

Reply to
Engineer