Re: Solid Edge With ST Video Tutorials

> "I am so convinced that you will benefit from our Solid Edge video > tutorials that I would like to offer you a unique 60-day, 100% Money > Back Guarantee. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied > with your videos, simply email us, return the CDs via post within 60 > days and we'll refund you the FULL purchase price (including your > postage cost) right away! Basically, I'm taking all the risk, so give > us a try today!" >

Hi Jon not sure wha you looking at with current trool but sure sounds like they are actively looking for to get interest-free loans then again I'm definately no financial whiz.

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

Jon lotsa people might laugh till they drop...

BUT..

Recently I purchased a TOASTED Fadal spindle off ebay...

The one thats in our 4020 is starting to sound like a sereen and Ive rebuilt it several times in the past, time to put one in that hopefuly at least has the upper bearings in tandem.

Antways going to video it--anything including even minor clips I would consider copyright trusting you dont shoot off to Utube or whatever but appreciate you screening.

Let me know if your up to it, appreciate just dont distribute is all I ask at this point there might be other data such as how to make some killer fajitas go aheads with that if its there NBD--

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

Will you two please rent a motel room? Suggest bring yer own Astroglide -- motels really gouge. 'course, iffin yer really on a budget, you could just use the motel soap....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I'll sign an agreement not to copy it and I prefer to pay you for it. I feel there is a good market for this type of video and it's my opinion that this is a very good way for you to share your extensive mechanical knowledge. I'd also like to be a reseller of what you offer in this area.

I paid full price for all my Mastercam training videos from Mike Mattera

and refused discounts because I know Mike is a small business and I wanted him to produce more Mastercam training videos.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

============================================ ============================================

Listening to fuknJon "I'm apparently hardwired to lie" Banquer bleat and thump his sunken chest about "paying full price" because of blah blah blah blah blah is like listening to Big Tobaccer telling us not to smoke. WTF???

Brother Lightfoot: Scan and post both sides of any check Jon Banquer sends you (that doesn't bounce, of course, or that isn't kited), and I'll send you ten times the amount.

This will be my present (and apology) to the two of you, and mebbe you two can then splurge and get the Sat. nite special Honeymoon Suite with the Elvis bed, big widescreen TV, and the Big Brekfes'.

Jon Banquer signing an agreement? WTF for? Might as well use it to save on some toilet paper. Weasels like Jon Banquer are judgment proof, almost by definition!

Or talk to Franco Follini.

Goodgawd......

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Oh, oh, I keep forgetting, Jon Banquer doesn't HAVE a checking account..... And he did say "..... *cash* in advance...." , didn't he?

Oh well.....

Ergo, weasels like jb being judgment-proof.

OK, Brother L., you seem honest enough, so just post and swear/attest on AMC whatever cash you get from Jon "prepaid cellphone" Banquer, and I'll order-of-magnitude it -- with a check, of course.

Brother L., YOU have a checking account, right??

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®