Solid Edge With ST Video Tutorials

"I am so convinced that you will benefit from our Solid Edge video tutorials that I would like to offer you a unique 60-day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your videos, simply email us, return the CDs via post within 60 days and we'll refund you the FULL purchase price (including your postage cost) right away! Basically, I'm taking all the risk, so give us a try today!"

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Hi Jon not sure wha you looking at with current trool but sure sounds like they are actively looking for to get interest-free loans then again I'm definately no financial whiz.

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

Hi Sam,

If someone were looking to pull off an interest free loan scam they would be foolish to do it for such a low price and for such a limited market. This is just someone who has confidence in his product.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon lotsa people might laugh till they drop...

BUT..

Recently I purchased a TOASTED Fadal spindle off ebay...

The one thats in our 4020 is starting to sound like a sereen and Ive rebuilt it several times in the past, time to put one in that hopefuly at least has the upper bearings in tandem.

Antways going to video it--anything including even minor clips I would consider copyright trusting you dont shoot off to Utube or whatever but appreciate you screening.

Let me know if your up to it, appreciate just dont distribute is all I ask at this point there might be other data such as how to make some killer fajitas go aheads with that if its there NBD--

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

Will you two please rent a motel room? Suggest bring yer own Astroglide -- motels really gouge. 'course, iffin yer really on a budget, you could just use the motel soap....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I'll sign an agreement not to copy it and I prefer to pay you for it. I feel there is a good market for this type of video and it's my opinion that this is a very good way for you to share your extensive mechanical knowledge. I'd also like to be a reseller of what you offer in this area.

I paid full price for all my Mastercam training videos from Mike Mattera

and refused discounts because I know Mike is a small business and I wanted him to produce more Mastercam training videos.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

good doing Jon.. you might hear from me once v2 comes out and has had a chance to ferment for a while... primarily on the synch features, librarys etc.

Phil scott

Reply to
phil scott

ok ok...I gave in... it will probably be october or november again before SE comes out with its next iteration, V2 synch... in the meantime this will help learn what Ive got.. that will be a big deal for me, 127 dollars was a good price too.

Phil scott

Reply to
phil scott