SmarTeam - SolidWorks - 3D drawing methodology.

Nowadays I am working with SmarTeam 4. We are going to migrate to
V5R12. In old system I create 3D drawing creating Document link on 3D
Part or Assembly. In new version I noticed difference. SmarTeam create
new type of link SolidWorks links and the old way of my working create
double link, one Document and second SolidWorks. Anyone can tel me how
should I work in SmarTeam V5.
Artur
Reply to
artur_piatek