SmarTeam - SolidWorks - 3D drawing methodology.

Nowadays I am working with SmarTeam 4. We are going to migrate to V5R12. In old system I create 3D drawing creating Document link on 3D Part or Assembly. In new version I noticed difference. SmarTeam create new type of link SolidWorks links and the old way of my working create double link, one Document and second SolidWorks. Anyone can tel me how should I work in SmarTeam V5.

Artur

Reply to
artur_piatek