FINALLY!! Tutorial of Audi R8 with Solidworks has been uploaded !!

Congratulations Guys !! , We've finally done what we promised you and uploa ded the whole videos of the tutorial of creating Audi R8 with Solidworks th rough which you can MASTER Solidworks Surfacing and complex shape modeling

THIS tutorial is only can be found on our blog and you will never get disap pointed by the lack of surfacing tutorials ,

In this tutorial you won't feel frustrated anymore for the hardness of usin g Solidworks Surfaces , Step by Step you can gain the experience to do anyt hing with this tutorial , This tutorial is 14 hours with a good resolution , it's 53 videos of continuous complex modeling !! ,It's the only online tu torial for complete solidworks surfacing , so you must watch it !!

HERE'S THE Youtube Playist LINK :

ATTENTION !!!!!! : to understand the tutorial you MUST download the images from my imgur :

(No ads)

and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and begin this tutorial with your college mates ;)

Reply to
Marwan Shehata