hole table in solidworks drawing

In hole wizard can't key for tolerrance/precision and How can I set for display key tolerance/precision in hole table.

Reply to
tgxplorer

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (tgxplorer) wrote in news:f084bfc4.0409082047.4f7af9a9 @posting.google.com:

The only thing I can think of is to make a block of your key characteristic symbol, and place it over the table.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

i think its all or nothing which sucks because dowel holes are 4 plc tol and taps are 3 plc tol. i hope they add some functionality in 2005!

Reply to
3d