hole table for 2d profiles?

Anybody out the in SW World know if there is anyway to digitize points on a

2d profile and output it to a table much like the hole table wizard? Our machinists keep changing their minds on how best to document profiled parts (one day center and radii, the next endpoints and arc start/stop points. I tried the normal hole table but this doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
swsavvy

I think TriMech has a macro that might help.

Reply to
TOP