Requesting solidworks 2007 + crack

requesting solidworks 2007 incl. crack and serial, thanx in advance

Reply to
Anonymous

Maybe you should just check torrents and general peer to peer routes?

Reply to
Brian RH

Waddaya know! The phrase "shit for brains" IS founded in reality after all.

-Martin

Here Ya Go, SWX 2007 sp2.2, my ass, and Cherios

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Search the grou there are many posts from software "Dealers" that I am sure would be glad to take your money and Address.

Reply to
CS

Michael,

What a way to start a Friday. lol. Thanks.

Reaper.

Reply to
Reaper2561

sure give me your address i will get one out to you. Just cover postage,post it here you might get two copies sent out to you

Reply to
ryanhay

I must be totally loosing my wit because I really didn't get this yesterday. LOL

Reply to
CS

Call 202.872.5500 and tell them what you are looking for. Let us know how it goes.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Which version do you want. We can provide you with Solidworks expert pro,Solidworks 2d only, Solidworks 3d only, SW with just the drafting module, Solidworks with just the cam module. Need more information.

Try here

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
FrankW

Is he a glutton for punishment?

Think I'll wait until SP 4.0. Makes for easier work.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

I'm sure you "get it" by now, but in case you don't, no one on this forum is going to help you pirate an illegal copy of SolidWorks. Most, if not all, users here are professionals that are running legal copies that cost them or their companies, thousands of dollars. So, I hope you "get it" now and obtain a legal copy like everyone else.

Reply to
bitweaver

I am sure you now know not to try to find a copy of SW 2007 here. I am a new person on SW 2007 and want to learn SW, I am not working so I do not have a company SW version to work on to learn. Is there anything that Solidworks Corp offers for the beginner to learn, like a student version or something like that? Its really a chicken and egg thing. Recruiters tell you that you have to have experience with the software and the only way to get experience is to work on it. So those people that are fortunate to have access to legal SW is great. For the poor fellow who has a desire to learn LEGALLY, he is kind of out in the cold. Unless there is something out there that is available for learning purposes. Any info is appreciated if this is available.

Reply to
billyb

Asking for something for nothing, on a Forum comprised of legitimate hard working people will yield no encouragement at all,so don't bother to look for it. If you are really sincere about learning Solidworks, enroll in any one of your local Universities. or Community Colleges, and after you are issued a Student ID card, you will be eligable for a Student Edition of Solidworks 2006-2007 for $79.95 from Academic Superstores, or several other similar vendors of student software, and more often than not, in the College Bookstore itself, right on campus. Other than identifying itself as a Student Version during printing, this software has all the features of the $4,000 version. This is about the best we can do for you. Good luck, G. De Angelis

Reply to
G. De Angelis

billyb,

You will want to look at the following link on the SolidWorks website:

SolidWorks has a program for individuals like your self.

Also, attending classes at your local community college is another option.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Anna Wood

If your just looking to learn solidworks for personal growth, download shareaza and get a copy. Just remember a lot of good people worked hard to create the product. If your gonna make money off it...buy it, otherwise you'll be a lowlife piece of crap. Honor is what seperates us from the animals.

Reply to
news-server

A good place for a beginner to get his feet wet with solidworks is the "Personal Edition" which SW gives out, it's good for 3 months and has most features , except for toolbox, that a starter would want to learn. I found out about this from someone on this website. Its legal, from SW and it is very good to learn from. I went to a SW dealer seminar and they passed them out.

Reply to
billyb