SolidWorks 2007 Beta 2 now available

SolidWorks=AE 2007 Beta 2 is now available for download for subscription
customers. To download, visit the beta website at
and click on "Downloads" in the left column
of the beta page.
NEW for Beta 2 - We encourage all subscription customers to be able to
test the complete set of functionality that SolidWorks 2007 Beta has to
offer. If you own SolidWorks or SolidWorks Office Professional, we
invite you during the beta 2 period to test-drive SolidWorks Office
Premium 2007 Beta.
Thank you in advance, for your participation in our beta program. We
look forward to your feedback.
Regards,
The Product Management Team
SolidWorks Corporation