2007 Pre Release 1 is LIVE on the web (x32 & x64 Editions)

Dear SolidWorks Customer

SolidWorks=AE 2007 Pre-release is now available for download for all subscription customers. To download, please visit the SolidWorks subscription support website at

We encourage all customers to download and evaluate Pre-release.

Thank you in for your involvement in our beta program, This year's participation was more active than ever. We look forward to your feedback.

Regards,

The Product Management Team

SolidWorks Corporation

Reply to
mbiasotti

Must use Internet Exploder to access anything from SolidWorks website. FOR THE WIN!

pwned.

1337 h@x0r

Idiots.

Reply to
Arlan.Murphy

? I'm using Firefox, having no trouble downloading software.

Reply to
JKimmel

Download not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Jeff