SW2006 Pre Release

With the ultimate release of SW coming quickly have any of you that
track your SPRs seen a flurry of notices saying that they were
resolved? I know it takes a few weeks, but being in Pre Release should
mean that any old SPRs would be sent notices by now.
Reply to
TOP
Don't count on it. Probably the only notice about SPR's are that they still haven't been fixed in this release but maybe in the next milleniums release
Reply to
Jo
I have an spr#264106 which is a serious regression in drawings. Still shows up as open on the web site. I got a notice last week for another one last week that was fixed (model mode). If I had the time I could probably get a dozen spr's for things that have gone `kaput' in drawings. I really don't think they care much about drawings and just see them as a (semi)-necessary evil.
jk
Reply to
jk