Adirondack Live Steamers June 2007

Photos and video from the ALS meet on 9 June 2007

Also an update to Al Goldberg's page from EASTEC 2007. I didn't
realize that he had sent video as well as photos on the CD he had sent
me. The videos, which are short clips of various machines being
demonstrated, have been add to the page.
Errol Groff
Instructor, Manufacturing Technology
H.H. Ellis Technical High School
613 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06239
New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff
Great pix, Errol ! I about went nuts trying to figure out the drive works on the Climax until I remembered I had Kozo's Climax book.
Bob (needs to consult his library more often) Swinney
Reply to
Robert Swinney