Adirondack Live Steamers June 2007

Photos and video from the ALS meet on 9 June 2007

Also an update to Al Goldberg's page from EASTEC 2007. I didn't realize that he had sent video as well as photos on the CD he had sent me. The videos, which are short clips of various machines being demonstrated, have been add to the page.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology H.H. Ellis Technical High School

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff

Great pix, Errol ! I about went nuts trying to figure out the drive works on the Climax until I remembered I had Kozo's Climax book.

Bob (needs to consult his library more often) Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney