Weathering galvanized sheetmetal?

How would I go about artificially weathering some galvanized sheet metal to get it to closer match some existing weathered galvanized sheet metal part?

Reply to
aribert

Likely some acid rain would help dull out the sheet - Lemon would be reasonable or bleach. Don't use acid as it will take off the metal.

Martin

Mart> How would I go about artificially weathering some galvanized sheet metal

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn