Looking for someone to re-create some Inventor files

Hello,

I have a 3D DWG file from Inventor that was supplied to me by a vendor of ours. I need to recreate the sheetmetal assembly it describes into SW2006 format. Are the any users of both systems out there that might be interested doing the translation for us. I need editable Soildworks Sheetmetal files back.

Please contact me if your interested.

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@evodesign.com

Reply to
david

David,

I' ve read your message on google. Total Support delivers services in and Design & Engineering and CAD-suppport. We are users of Solid Works, Inventor, Pro-Engineer and Unigraphics.

Please send an example file of your Inventor files. We can look at it and return a Solid Works 2006 sheetmetal file.

We can do a free test example and if it's conform your specification make an offer to do all the files.

best regards,

Frido van der Blij Manager Engineering Total Support

Furkapas 8

5624 MD Eindhoven The Netherlands
Reply to
Total Support