Re: SWX2005 Pre-Release Animator

Oh, I almost forgot...

*) Animations saved in eDrawings!

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

At firs I thought this was what the eDrawing animate optoin was and was depressed for months when I found it was only an animation of the views I look forward to playing with this.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I did not look at any of the documentation yet. Thanks for setting me straight. My opinion was based on what I tried out with 2005 pre-release 2.

Reply to
Pmwh