Re: Wayne Tiffany...Macro to write to Access

Wayne,

Did you have any luck with this? I am trying to do the same thing and am not having much luck.

Derek

Thanks - I'll wade through it as I get a chance. I looked through part of > it and seeing the Access code brought back some good memories of days gone > by. This will be fun if I get a chance to work on it. > > It looks like maybe the program was used to assign part numbers and those > numbers were stored in an Access table. Then the values were written to > custom properties in SW. Am I close? > > WT
Reply to
Derek Taylor

Interesting you should ask as I just started on it again, but sporadically. I should know more by lunch time tomorrow. Is that soon enough?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Yeah that works...if I have any break through's I'll pass it on.

Reply to
Derek Taylor