2007 Beta 1 is live on the web

Dear Beta tester,

SolidWorks=AE 2007 Beta 1 is now available for download for subscription customers. To download, visit the beta website at

and click on "Downloads" in the left column of the beta page.

Thank you in advance, for your participation in our beta program. We look forward to your feedback.

Regards,

The Product Management Team SolidWorks Corporation

Reply to
mbiasotti