Is your firm thinking about or implementing JobBOSS by Exact Software?

ROSEMAN MANAGEMENT, INC
PROJECT, IT/IS & QUALITY MANAGEMENT
1489 E. EVERGREEN DR. UNIT 203 ? PALATINE, IL ? 60047
PHONE: 773.495.8839 ? FAX: 847.463.0544
E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@ROSEMANMANAGEMENT.COM
WEB SITE:

February 25, 2004
Dear Sir or Madam:
Is your firm thinking about or implementing JobBOSS by Exact Software?
Have you documented your firm's business processes as they relate to
JobBOSS and other uses of technology? If you answered "no" to either
of these questions, Roseman Management, Inc. can be of great benefit
to your firm! It is essential that your firm's technology
infrastructure- PCs, Servers and Network- is up-to-date in order to
handle the demands of JobBOSS. We are experienced in JobBOSS
implementations and technology infrastructure assessments, upgrades
and maintenance in manufacturing environments.
It is in your firm's best interest to hire an experienced technical
project management consultant when implementing JobBOSS or undertaking
any technical project. According to The Chaos Report, only 16.2% of
technology projects are totally successful. That means that more than
80% of all technology projects will fail. In fact, the larger a given
project is, the greater the likelihood is that the project will fail!
We specialize in helping large to small firms greatly improve their
project success rates. ROSEMAN MANAGEMENT INC.'S UNIQUE AND CREATIVE
SERVICES WILL IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE AND PAY FOR THEMSELVES!
We are a technical project management and business management
consulting firm engaged in facilitating companies to execute,
successfully, JobBOSS implementations and other technology projects.
We adhere to the Project Management Institutes' Methodology and we are
guided by the principles of Total Quality Management. Through
experience, education and extensive and on-going research, we
understand why and where in the project life cycle projects fail. More
importantly, we understand how to avoid these pitfalls. Having us
evaluate and work on projects- in order to facilitate organizational
learning, obtain senior leaders' visible participation and support of
projects, improve communications and end user involvement- greatly
improves the probability of successful technology projects. We consult
with our clients on project selection, project execution and manage
their projects. We can facilitate the establishment of Project and
Program Management Offices and project selection using Portfolio
Management techniques. Please visit our web site for details of our
methodology:

In the today's world of ever increasing technology budget scrutiny,
Roseman Management, Inc.'s services are essential. Can you afford not
to hire us? Contact us via telephone, e-mail or through our web site
and begin improving your bottom line today!
Sincerely,
Loren S. Roseman, M.P.M. & M.T.M.
President and Principal Consultant
Loren S. Roseman, President and Principal Consultant Credentials
EDUCATION
Keller Graduate School of Management - Oakbrook, IL - 2002
* Master's of Project Management
*
Master's of Telecommunications Management
DePaul University - Chicago, IL - 1997
* Graduate and post-baccalaureate coursework in Business
Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics and MIS
Beloit College - Beloit, WI - 1990
*
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Consulting, Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering, Financial Services,
Telecommunications, Education, Not-For-Profit, Theater
BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY
Skilled in learning, managing, utilizing and implementing a wide-range
of methodologies and strategies to achieve business goals:
BUSINESS
Project Management / Program Management, METHOD/1 Light, Full Life
Cycle Project Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Project
Cost and Control, Methodology Definition, Process Definition,
Measurement, Improvement, Analysis and Control, Telecommunications
Management, Research, Negotiations, Contract and Vendor and
Management, Asset Management, Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery,
e-Learning /
Distance Learning, Mentoring, Information Systems
Management, Implementation, Migration and Administration, Web Site
Creation, Development and Marketing and Telecommuting Strategy
WRITING AND INTERPRETATION
Request For Proposals, Proposals, Statements Of Work, Scopes Of Work,
Status Reports, Communication Plans, Acceptance Criteria & Transition
Plans, Project Plans, Work Breakdown Structures, Process
Documentation, Business Plans, Marketing Plans, Quality Assurance
Testing Plans and White Papers
NETWORK PROTOCOLS, HARDWARE, TOPOLOGIES, HARDWARE & CABLING
OSI Reference Model, Wireless Communications Systems (802.11),
Ethernet (802.3): 10Base-T & 10Base2, Virtual Private Networks, Fiber
Distributed Data Interface, AppleTalk, NetBEUI, TCP/IP and LocalTalk
Protocols, DSL, ISDN, Bus, Ring and Star Topologies, Fiber Optic
Coaxial, Shielded Twisted Pair, Unshielded Twisted Pair, Cabling,
SNMP, RMON, Switches, Hubs, Network Interface Cards, Modems, Cable
Modems, Transceivers
OPERATING SYSTEMS
Mac OS: 10.x 9.x, 8.x, 7.x 6.x, 4.x, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server
(SBS), Windows 2000, Windows NT: 3.51 & 4.0 (desktop and server),
Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows for Workgroups 3.11, Windows 3.1, DOS
Reply to
Loren Roseman