Solidworks 2005

Hello, Can anyone send me crack/serials for solidworks 2005 or tell me where I can get one. My e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@visir.is

Reply to
Powerade

You're joking of course. Do you realize that you're asking the members of this ng (the vast majority of whom shelled out some serious cash to get SW

2005) to help you get it for free? In addition to being illegal, you're doing this on the manufacturer's newsgroup. That's like walking into your local department store and asking the people at the service desk for advice on how to shoplift! I can't decide if you're totally clueless or you've got more balls than you know what to do with.

Get some help, Mike Schick

Reply to
Ray D Osity

You will get a serial number on the box AFTER you purchase the software like the rest of us...Simple

Reply to
Jake

snipped-for-privacy@siia.net AND snipped-for-privacy@bsa.org

HTH

Reply to
Cliff

Oh my! There's a secret number in my Crack Cereal, it's

0000 0000 0000 0000.

No wait, it's just Cheerios.

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

I have a crack here for you if your interested. Ironically, I got the idea of how to do this from another post on this group. I tried it, with some improvisation, and low and behold, it worked! As I just did this for the fun of it, I have it, and several other cracks, available FREE for download by anyone whose interested. Good luck.

My Crack Page:

What-a-Tool

Ok...........so what you're asking for is someone to send you some crack and serials for Solidworks 2005. I can't help you with the crack since I don't do drugs. As far as the serials go, do you mean you need some serial, as in ports, for you to use Solidworks 2005? Or do you mean cereal, as in breakfast, and I should just assume that you mispelled the word. In either case, how will they help you to use Solidworks 2005?

Maybe you should re-submit your question and explain it more clearly.

Reply to
Richard Charney

LMAO

Reply to
Ray D Osity

ROFL

Reply to
Scott

ok, ok - I'll help you out....keep entering 16 digit numbers until you come across one that works. Shouldn't take a smart guy like you that long.... :)

And your bonus "Solidworks tip of the day" is that same procedure will give you Photoworks as well....Really - Try it!

Scott

Reply to
Scott MacIntyre

Scott

He also has the eight character activation code. This may take him a little longer since it also has letters.

Mark

Reply to
MM

manufacturer's newsgroup... Who cares... not me!

purchase the software.... I don't pay $5000 to be able to measure models I get from my customer.

I can't help you with the crack since I don't do drugs... Maybe you should start to do some... that could help you to relax.

service desk for advice on how to shoplift... It is not illegal to ask for a advice.

Well guys even though my message sound st..... they worked... I got what I needed. Thanks for all the response and keep in mind.... "Best things in life are for free"...

Reply to
Powerade

Boy, he really told us! Admit it guys, he just too "sharp" for the likes of us.

Mike Schick

Reply to
Ray D Osity

...Admit it guys....likes of us... you sound like you think you have friends in here... Strange how many of your "friends" are sending me e-mail and asking me if I got crack for SW2005. Could be that there are not so many of what you call "us" here... It is also funny that guy like you, (one that spend a lot of money on nothing), spends mutch time on sending message on stupid thread like this one.. :)

Reply to
Powerade

Congratulations you managed to do it! NOT.

You have sucessfully stifled the efforts of the continuous development of execllent 3D Cad software. I hope you and your ..."Mates"..., if indeed you can communicate with the invisible, have fun with your new founded illegal software. While the rest of us use our edrawing FREE software to take measurements off drawings.

Indeed the best things in life are free, but Cracked software isn't what i would class as a "Best Thing", enjoy your new found life of crime!

Reply to
Lewis R