Solidworks 2005

could anyone send me solidworks 2005? or post it?
desperately need for my course and I'm a poor student... :(

If you can afford $100 textbooks you can afford $99 SW Student edition. You'll just have to forgo a few 6 packs till the software is paid for.

Forgo Corona, NEVER. Has to be a better deal someplace ?
John