Solidworks Certificate CSWA/CSWP on not legal version?

Hello. I wondering if i can take the exam if I haven't got legal version of Solidworks software? or is it necessarily to have original? As anyone pass it with pirated software??

Reply to
Lukasek SW

you could probably purchase a student edition if you need to have SolidWorks on your computer to take the exam.

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Reply to
Brian Putnam

Lukasek,

If you are looking for a legal copy to temporarly use, they have a 30 day trial version. Leave a comment here:

and I'll submit your info.

Other than that, I actually don't remember if the test cares. As far as I can remember, it doesn't directly access SW. You just have SolidWorks running while taking the test. Version doesn't matter because all you are doing is following instructions. You can use 2005 and up.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper

LOL.....

Reply to