CG on Drawing

I'm looking for a way to call out and dimenson the center of gravity
on an assembly drawing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
Oneball
Bobby,
In the model, you can place a point at the center of gravity, using a macro like this one:

Show the sketch containing that point on the desired drawing view on your drawing.
Matt Lorono
fcsuper
I ran the macro and I'm able to see the CG on my drawing, however I'm not able to select it and dimension. Any suggestions? Thank you
-Rob
Reply to
Oneball
Analyse the model mass properties, this will give you the xyz coordinates of the cofG. Create a 3d point at these coordinates and then use that point for dimensions in the drawing.
Reply to
Anonymous
Rob,
That's odd. Not what I expected. Maybe try making an equal point on a 2D sketch and see if you can dim that.
Reply to
fcsuper