Administrative Image

When Solidworks2005 came out I installed an administrative image on our
server. I then used a GPO to install it on the workstations. I have been
trying to get the admin image updated to SP0.1 or SP1.1 and have been
recieving an error when you double-click the solidworks icon on the
workstation desktop. It says "Unable to read section items from fils
swsetup.ini". I checked the admin image by running the file
"showversion.bat" and it says that it has been updated to SP0.1. Any ideas
why the workstations won't install or run the new update?
Reply to
Mike Lambert