Administrative Image

When Solidworks2005 came out I installed an administrative image on our server. I then used a GPO to install it on the workstations. I have been trying to get the admin image updated to SP0.1 or SP1.1 and have been recieving an error when you double-click the solidworks icon on the workstation desktop. It says "Unable to read section items from fils swsetup.ini". I checked the admin image by running the file "showversion.bat" and it says that it has been updated to SP0.1. Any ideas why the workstations won't install or run the new update?

Reply to
Mike Lambert