Admin Image 2007 (MSI) File

I work at a company that has multiple sites. I use multiple Admin Image for the different sites. Has any ever used multiple Images and if so, have you ever copied over the MIS file after it had been updated, to the other image and have it update SW to the correct SP?

Reply to
bigrmichels

I haven't done this. I just have the image file I need. I do upgrade SolidWorks installed with one image file with another image file someimes.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper