Raster Image Overlay Problems w/ 2007

I been trying to insert an areil image file using the insert/ raster image command. I can insert the image and scale it to size but I experiance problems with the image always staying on top of my overlayed drawing. Sometimes it works...other times it don't. I have succesfully completed these drawings many times but they are getting harder all of the time. As soon as I regen the image comes above the drawing. Even when using send below or send above commands from the tools menu the image continues to stay on top and I cannot figure out away to print these images with my drawing underneath of it. Any help is appreciated...Thanks.

Reply to
soonenuff

Locking the layer containing the image works for me.

Reply to
George P