Raster Image Overlay Problems w/ 2007

I been trying to insert an areil image file using the insert/ raster
image command. I can insert the image and scale it to size but I
experiance problems with the image always staying on top of my
overlayed drawing. Sometimes it works...other times it don't. I have
succesfully completed these drawings many times but they are getting
harder all of the time. As soon as I regen the image comes above the
drawing. Even when using send below or send above commands from the
tools menu the image continues to stay on top and I cannot figure out
away to print these images with my drawing underneath of it. Any help
is appreciated...Thanks.
Reply to
soonenuff
Locking the layer containing the image works for me.
Reply to
George P