Report Table & Paginate

I have a report table in an assembly drawing (WF3 - WF4)
I divided the table in two parts using "paginate" command.
Now I'd like to move only one of these two segments in another drawing
sheet ? I can't.
Is it possible ? how ?
Thanks
Pier
Reply to
Pier Dil
I have a report table in an assembly drawing (WF3 - WF4) I divided the table in two parts using "paginate" command. Now I'd like to move only one of these two segments in another drawing sheet ? I can't. Is it possible ? how ?
Thanks Pier
Yes, it is possible. In fact, it will do it automatically, placing equal length segments on sheets 2, 3, 4, etc. until the table is completely paginated. But ONLY if there exists, at the time, NO sheets 2 and above. If you are doing this AFTER you've fully detailed the drawing, you may have to 'save a copy', then delete sheets 2 and above, edit the saved drawing to remove the redundant first sheet, then bring sheets 2 and above back into the original with 'Insert>Shared Data>From file' and pick your saved/edited drawing. IOW, this is something you want to do before you have a lot of time invested in view creation and detailing.
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
Janes ha scritto:
length segments on sheets 2, 3, 4, etc. until the table is completely paginated. But ONLY if there exists, at the time, NO sheets 2 and above. If you are doing this AFTER you've fully detailed the drawing, you may have to 'save a copy', then delete sheets 2 and above, edit the saved drawing to remove the redundant first sheet, then bring sheets 2 and above back into the original with 'Insert>Shared Data>From file' and pick your saved/edited drawing. IOW, this is something you want to do before you have a lot of time invested in view creation and detailing.
Thank you. Now it's clear why I couldn't . Thanks again Pier
Reply to
Pier Dil

Site Timeline