Report Table & Paginate

I have a report table in an assembly drawing (WF3 - WF4) I divided the table in two parts using "paginate" command.
Now I'd like to move only one of these two segments in another drawing sheet ? I can't. Is it possible ? how ?
Thanks Pier
have a report table in an assembly drawing (WF3 - WF4)<BR>I divided the table in two parts using "paginate" command.<BR>Now I'd like to move only one of these two segments in another drawing <BR>sheet ?&nbsp; I can't.<BR>Is it possible ? how ?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>Pier</BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>Yes, it is possible. In fact, it will do it automatically, placing equal length segments on sheets 2, 3, 4, etc. until the table is completely paginated. But ONLY if there exists, at the time, NO sheets 2 and above. If you are doing this AFTER you've fully detailed the drawing, you may have to 'save a copy', then delete sheets 2 and above, edit the saved drawing to remove the redundant first sheet, then bring sheets 2 and above back into the original with 'Insert&gt;Shared Data&gt;From file' and pick your saved/edited drawing. IOW, this is something you want to do before you have a lot of time invested in view creation and detailing.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Janes ha scritto:

length segments on sheets 2, 3, 4, etc. until the table is completely paginated. But ONLY if there exists, at the time, NO sheets 2 and above. If you are doing this AFTER you've fully detailed the drawing, you may have to 'save a copy', then delete sheets 2 and above, edit the saved drawing to remove the redundant first sheet, then bring sheets 2 and above back into the original with 'Insert>Shared Data>From file' and pick your saved/edited drawing. IOW, this is something you want to do before you have a lot of time invested in view creation and detailing.

Thank you. Now it's clear why I couldn't . Thanks again Pier