WF4 - CMM - DMIS version - SCANNING

Hi people,
I'd like to know which version of DMIS Standard is now supported in WF4
CMM application
In WF3 DMIS 3.0 was supported.
Today DMIS reached the 5.1 version.
IN WF4 it's possible to drive a scanning movements. Anybody has
experience with Zeiss Machines?
THANKS A LOT
Bye
Pier
Reply to
Pier Dil
Don't know anything technical on this subject so I checked the Pro/e KB. = The last reference they have to any version was 3.0 in TPI 123099. What = it said there was meant to quash rumors that they'd extensively support = DMIS commands. Not very hopeful with respect to supporting MORE capable = DMIS standards. PTC also has a negative incentive in the extra support = commitment they incur if they support a later rev.
For more general questions, I'd try these guys, seems like a lively = bunch:
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
Janes ha scritto:
last reference they have to any version was 3.0 in TPI 123099. What it said there was meant to quash rumors that they'd extensively support DMIS commands. Not very hopeful with respect to supporting MORE capable DMIS standards. PTC also has a negative incentive in the extra support commitment they incur if they support a later rev.
Thank you so much anyway ! Bye
Reply to
Pier Dil

Site Timeline