Underlay in wf4

I've used sketch underlays using a jpg decal on a surface but cannot figure out what's going on in this file isdx_drill found in the 'What's New' for wf4 topics/ surface design. A semi-transparent underlay for a drill appears as the second feature but how was this placed? Great how it remains s-t in both shade and wireframe. I've got the isdx module. thanks

Reply to
kenny

I've worked this out, a bit of nonsense in options prevented this working.

Reply to
kenny

In article , snipped-for-privacy@virgin.com says... > I've used sketch underlays using a jpg decal on a surface but cannot > figure out what's going on in this file isdx_drill found in the 'What's > New' for wf4 topics/ surface design. A semi-transparent underlay for a > drill appears as the second feature but how was this placed? Great how > it remains s-t in both shade and wireframe. I've got the isdx module. > thanks > I've worked this out, a bit of nonsense in options prevented this working.

Care to share?

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

I should have learnt this a long time ago, when pro does not behave turn off and start again. Ken

Reply to
kenny