Underlay in wf4

I've used sketch underlays using a jpg decal on a surface but cannot
figure out what's going on in this file isdx_drill found in the 'What's
New' for wf4 topics/ surface design. A semi-transparent underlay for a
drill appears as the second feature but how was this placed? Great how
it remains s-t in both shade and wireframe. I've got the isdx module.
thanks
Reply to
kenny
I've worked this out, a bit of nonsense in options prevented this working.
Care to share?
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
I should have learnt this a long time ago, when pro does not behave turn off and start again. Ken
Reply to
kenny

Site Timeline