Pro/CMM construct step

In Pro/CMM it's possible to define a Construct Step in order to create a specific geometry like axis, circle, points, to move the reference Coord System.

I need to create the axis of a measured cylinder. I measure the cylinder,select Step/Construct/Axis but it's not possible to select the previous measured cylinder to do that.

Any idea ? Thanks. Pier

Reply to
Pier Dil