WF4 SE

I just noticed this, could be of interest, I'll probably get it for home use. Basically the way I check things out for this NG, among other things.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

David Janes

Here's an interesting note: you can now order the student version directly from PTC Stores, which I recently did, for the same price/deal as Journeyed. Don't remember exactly how I found out about it but, I believe, it was some kind of ad from PTC.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes