Raster/GIS question

I work for a small engineering company that works with great deal of aerial and topographic maps. Most of the raster images I download have a world file to place the drawing in it's UTM coordinate location. I need to be able to convert these to state plane coordinates to concur with survey data that I typically use with the maps. I am currently running AutoCAD 2002, LandDesktop3 and CadOverlay. Can anyone help.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Scott Klinger

Create a drawing with UTM coordinates, as appropriate and insert your image there (using Map's image commands).

Go into your target drawing, attach the above UTM drawing and do an Object Thematic Query to bring in your image. (Just beware of potential warp issues with raster images as Acad does not warp them.)

Reply to
TomD