Administrative image

Can i add some add-ins to image file such as
pdmworks,edrawing,dwgeditor and other
Reply to
czhate
I don't think so -- but I could be wrong. it would really be nice however if you could
Steve t.
Reply to
SteveT
when i use administrative tools for make image file at server for distribute client. it makes only solidworks not include dwgeditor. it must be shair by networks. when i install solidworks form image file i want to include pdmworks client, dwgeditor, e-drawing automaticly.
Reply to
czhate
I believe if you install Office Premium on the Network it will only install the appropriate addins for the serial number you enter for a seat Corey
Reply to
CS