Mike J Wilson's Macro Feature Question

I have downloaded the "Macro Feature" from Mike J Wilison's Site. I have a macro that I would like to have update every time I save an part file. I thought adding the macro to the Feature Manager tree the way Mike did in his download would be a good way to achieve this. Problem is, I can't figure out how he added the macro to the feature tree. Can some one explain this to me? TIA

Rob

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

To get a Macro Feature to appear in the FM, you must first run it, assuming it's written properly. Mine isn't the most robust macro.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson