Unsuppress a feature in ProE 2001

Hi, I am new to ProE but a long time Solid Works users. My new company uses ProE so I need to learn it and fast. I am doing fairly well but I have come across a few things I need help on. I am creating a part and I created two holes going into it. I could not see second one properly so I suppressed the first one. Now I can not figure out how to unsuppress it. Any help would be great.

I sure am glad I found this form!

Thank you, James

Reply to
jameslaz

switch on the model tree - there´s a black square prior to the feature which you want to unsuppress. Now hold down the right button for the context menu and its unsuppress function.

You may want to dive into table driven patterns of features (holes).

Walther

Reply to
Walther Mathieu

switch on the model tree - there´s a black square prior to the feature which you want to unsuppress. Now hold down the right button for the context menu and its unsuppress function.

You may want to dive into table driven patterns of features (holes).

Walther And possibly change the Tree Filters to show suppressed objects. The model tree may not show them by default. So, look for a Settings button over the model tree, click it and make sure Suppressed is checked. To reuse this setting, save a Settings File in your home directory, should be called tree.cfg, then point to this file in the options file ('Tools>Options') by browsing to the file as the value for mdl_tree_cfg_file. Then be sure to save this config file by clicking the disk icon at the top and browsing also to your home directory. Saved here, it should load automatically each time Pro/e runs and load your tree.cfg file, as well.

These model tree settings can also be modified to add colums to show and edit feature info and parameters with 'Settings>Tree Columns'. Save these in the same way as the Tree Filters.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes